by Christine Anthony
The Department of Licensing is looking to fill current and upcoming board vacancies on the Cosmetology, Barber, Manicuring and Esthetic Advisory Board.
If you are:
- A currently practicing cosmetologist, barber, esthetician or manicurist?
- A representative of an approved apprentice shop?
- A representative of a privately-owned cosmetology school?
- A consumer who is not affiliated with the cosmetology, barber, esthetician or manicurist industry?
And, you are able to:
- Make a three-year commitment.
- Travel to attend meetings.
- Be an active voice for the cosmetology industry.
If you are interested, please submit your application to the board today. Application with instructions on how to apply can be found online at http://www.dol.wa.gov/business/cosmetology/docs/630057cos.pdf.