Effective Tuesday, July 2, the Spokane Valley licensing service office is changing its hours as follows:
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
The Spokane Valley office is located at 12801 E. Sprague Ave., Spokane, WA 99216. It can be reached by phone at 509-921-2358.
The following services will continue to be available:
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
Driver license testing and motorcycle testing are not offered at the Spokane Valley office.
Hours for the Spokane office, located at 9107 N. Country Homes Blvd., Spokane, WA 99218, remain unchanged. It is open Monday through Friday.