The East Vancouver licensing office is switching to a Monday-Friday schedule to better serve the needs of area residents. Effective July 1, 2019, this office — located at 1301 NE 136th Ave. — will be open as follows:
- Monday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
To prepare for this change, the office will be closed Saturday, June 29. The North Vancouver office, located at 9609 NE 117th Ave. (building 27, suite 2730), is staying on a Tuesday-Saturday schedule, or you can find an alternate location.
The following services will continue to be available at the East Vancouver office:
- Apply for a new driver license or instruction permit.
- Get an ID card.
- Apply for an enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID).
- Renew a driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Change the name or address on your driver license.
- Request a copy of your driving record.
- Replace a lost or stolen driver license, ID card, or EDL/EID.
- Take a CDL knowledge test.
Driver license testing and motorcycle testing are not offered at the East Vancouver office.
Many services are available online.
The East Vancouver office can be reached at 360-260-6288.