The DOL Blog provides an opportunity for sharing information about Department of Licensing programs and activities. The comments and opinions expressed by users of this blog are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of DOL or its employees. All public comments are reviewed before posting. They are screened in accordance with the blog use policy.
- Only comments that comply with this blog use policy will be approved for posting. Comments will not be edited by DOL or its staff.
- The use of vulgar, offensive, threatening, or harassing language is prohibited.
- Blog comments should be related to the posted topic.
- The blog is not open to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
- Communications made through the blog’s messaging system will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to DOL or any official or employee of DOL for any purpose. For example, a post or comment that asks that DOL provide public records will not be considered a public records request under RCW 42.56. Likewise, a post or comment related to a proposed agency rule will not be considered by the agency under RCW 34.05.
- Comments specific to a DOL project or program should be submitted directly to that project or program.
- This blog use policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure its use is consistent with its intended purpose as a limited forum.
This blog is not a customer service portal. We cannot answer questions about your account on the blog or on DOL’s social media. If you need assistance, please call 360-902-3900 (driver licensing) or 360-902-3600 (vehicle licensing). Thank you.